K’s Royal health colleges organization and staff are committed to provide a quality education to meet the national health human resource requirement, through the menager resources we have and from cooperation of all stake holders.
The institution has managed to put in place services that allows suitable learning environment for the students such as:
- Cafteria:The institution has a cafteria that serves food to the students and is opened for seven days in a week.
- Health Insuarence:The institution has managed to enter agreement with the national insuarence on the coverage for its students.
- Stationery:The service is in place for students
- Student Government:The institution has managed to assist in the formation of a strong student gorvenment and has a good cooperation with other colleges
- Worship:The institution is located near a mosque, and several churches and students have used the houses for worshiping purposes. Moreover faith based organizations have been formed and they cooperate with other student faith based organizations in Mbeya.